Here are 10 things all investors should keep in mind while getting ready to buy their first stock.
- Price of the stock (Buy Low & Sell High)
- Market Cap
- Institution/Mutual Fund Ownership
- Technical Chart (2 Yr or 5 Yr)
- Bar Chart Rating (www.barchart.com)
- Look at Company Website
- Number of Company Employees
- 90 Day Average Volume
- Analyst Opinons /Ratings
- Cash Flow Statement
Only 37 million people paid taxes to govt out of 1.2 billion population in India during 2015-2016 year #2017BudgetStats
- Approximatly 900 million avoided Paying taxes literally (excluding kids , jobless etc )
- Always salaried employees and middle class end up paying more taxes
72 / interest rate = Years to double your money.
Let’s say bank gives 9% interest rate annually on fixed deposit. If you open $1000 fixed deposit account, your account will double in 8 years as for 72 rule below.
72/9 (Interest rate)= 8 (Years)
Begin investing with prayer.
Keep watch your long-term stocks. Keep track them on company press releases (PR) and on company special events. Remember, world economy and national economy events also affect your stock price.
Note down your investing/trading mistakes. Do not repeat them again and again.
Stock Market is money device which transfers money from impatience to patience – Warren Buffet.